POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shelf Scene : Shelf Scene Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Shelf Scene
From: Joshua English
Date: 28 Jan 2001 20:54:59
Message: <3A74CD57.E1A655F2@spiritone.com>
This is part of a larger scene I'm working on. The candle has an
emitting media and an absorption value of 5, but it's still barley
visible. I also have an area light attached to the candle, and I hope
that scaling and translating it hasn't done too much damage to it.

I want to do more with the cross, but I'm not sure what I can do with
it. The plank is from the ISO wood include file. The book is is simple
csg with image maps, and the paper is a bicubic patch with uv mapping.

Any comments/suggestions?

Josh
eng### [at] spiritonecom
http://www.spiritone.com/~english